About Kilamawingu House
- Indian fabrics add bold infusions of color.
- The door is from a 16th-century palace.
- Mediterranenesque poolside pergola is designed to host many guests for an Al Fresco dining experience. There is a rooftop baraza to retreat to in the evenings for drinks.
- Corner master bedroom opens on two sides to capture breezes coming off the channel. The bed was made by local Swahili artisans as were most of the house’s pieces.
- Enhancing its privacy and views, the large pool was fitted into a portion of the lot that’s 30 feet above the activity of the adjacent beach.
The 6-bedroom 4-level oceanfront home suits 8-12 guests comfortably. All rooms are ensuite and equipped with a/c.
Staff & Dining
The rental includes full service staff to take care of your shopping, cooking, cleaning and laundry. Make sure to bring your favourite drinks and delicacies as you are unlikely to find your favourite wines, champagne and cheeses in Lamu. Depending on the season, all sorts of fresh fruits, vegetables, fresh fish, lobster, crab, prawns and oysters can be ordered and brought to the door.
Rates at Kilamawingu House
Book with Lamu.org and receive up to a 10% discount off the lowest advertised rates!
Simply fill-out the form on the left to make your booking.
From €600 per night. Please inquire for detailed rates.
Upon confirming rates and availability, you will receive an electronic invoice and a deposit can then be made by credit card, paypal, m-pesa or bank transfer to confirm your booking.
On receipt of your deposit, we will send you a receipt, confirmation, and voucher for your stay. The balance of the rental is due prior to arrival.
Cancellation fees may apply.